Whether you are constructing a new home, installing a driveway on a town road, or simply need a burning permit, simply use the link below on how to apply to receive your permit:

All construction projects exceeding $500.00 in value require a building permit.  Click the above link to apply.

New driveways connecting to town roads require a completed and apprvoed driveway application.  Click here to apply.

Burning permits are not issued by the township, but rather through the Wisconsin DNR.  Click on the above link to the DNR to apply or call 1-888-WIS-BURN.

New non-metallic mining projects as of 3-12-2019 must complete application.  Refer to ordinance for applicability.